Maypole is a family run group of businesses operating within the manufacturing and distribution of food products. The Group is seeking to recruit the services of a full or part time Junior graphics Designer.
The main responsibilities shall inlcude:
- Participate in various design projects to create engaging top-quality design work, including banners, illustrations, icons and other design items to support multiple projects;
- Continually review and implement changes to design practices;
- Conduct research to stay on top of market trends;
- Ensure all designs and creative material produced meets the needs and requirements and brand values ensuring delivery on time;
- Work closely with team members to ensure a collaborative approach to design;
- Be an active contributor to creative processes by offering input, providing feedback and sharing ideas;
- Take on special design tasks.
The successful applicant must:
- Be trustworthy, polite and organised;
- Must be in possession of a valid driving license;
- Pay attention to detail and ensure efficiency;
- Be meticulous with great attention to detail; critical thinking, proactive, hands-on and practical in dealing with problems and their resolution;
- Have team spirit and possess good written and verbal communication skills, in both Maltese and English;
- Have great energy, charisma and a positive mind-set.